Contact WannabeMonger to sign up for the next class, or to include a guided beer & cheese pairing to your next party!
All classes and activities can be given to groups of all sizes on site at your business or home in the New York City metro-area. Dates and times are flexible, and pricing is based on the size and specifics of your event.
Duration: 2 hours
This class is also given once a week in the WannabeCheeseRoom in Brooklyn, NY. It can be a fun outing for friends, or registration can be given as a gift. For class registration, price per person is $40. For larger groups on site at your private event, pricing varies.
- What participants will learn: how to make mozzarella from milk to cheese. This is a full-process class, giving participants the skills and information to fully replicate the cheesemaking we’ll do together.
- What participants will take home: a full how-to packet of information, approximately one pound of finished mozzarella, and the ingredients to make another batch from milk at home.
Cheese + Beer Pairing
Duration: 1 – 2 hours (varies based on event type)
Price: varies, depending on event size and preferences
- What participants will learn: basic pairing guidelines for beers and cheeses, best and worst pairings and the principles behind well-chosen pairings. The basic offering of this workshop includes three beers and three cheese pairings. Additional beers and/or cheeses can be added (non-alcoholic options can be added or substituted as well).
- Based on the preferences for your event, this workshop can be given in the format of a guided tasting, or as a more interactive activity.
- What participants will take home: a full how-to packet of information, pairing examples, guidelines for home entertaining and some new favorite taste combinations.
Contact WannabeMonger to sign up for the next class, or to include a guided beer & cheese pairing at your next party!